• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

16 minutes ago, Smithy said:

@liuzhou, do you have a meat grinder of some sort at home, or did you mince the meat just using a knife or two? If the latter, I admire your determined energy given your recent incapacitation.  

I do have a grinder somewhere. Haven't looked at it in years. I've been Sinicized. I do all my mincing with the two cleaver method. Stick on some vintage rock and roll and make like Ringo.

It was painful today, but I feel like I have to loosen up some very stiff muscles, so it was worth it. I don't know about "determined energy" - I call it stubbornness.

I'm on the mend. Thanks.

liuzhou

liuzhou

1 minute ago, Smithy said:

@liuzhou, do you have a meat grinder of some sort at home, or did you mince the meat just using a knife or two? If the latter, I admire your determined energy given your recent incapacitation.  

I do have a grinder somewhere. Haven't looked at it in years. I've been Sinicized. I do all my mincing with the two cleaver method. Stick on some vintage rock and roll and make like Ringo.

It was painful today, but I feel like I have to loosen up some very stiff muscles, so it was worth it.

I'm on the mend. Thanks.