• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

I ordered myself a wedge of Grana Padano online. It arrived today with a 'free' grater. Damn! I now have seven cheese graters ranging from a traditional box grater, traditional ginger grater (which gets used with cheese too), two microplanes and four of these! I might have to give up my favourite grating cheese if they send one every time.

grana padano.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I ordered myself a wedge of Grana Padano online. It arrived today with a 'free' grater. Damn! I now have seven cheese graters ranging from a traditional box grater, traditional ginger grater (which gets used with cheese too, two microplanes and four of these! I might have to give up my favourite grating cheese if they send one every time.

grana padano.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I ordered myself a wedge of Grana Padano online. It arrived today with a 'free' grater. Damn! I now have seven cheese graters ranging from a traditional box grater, traditional ginger grater (which gers used with cheese too, two microplanes and four of these! I might have to give up my favourite grating cheese if they send one every time.

grana padano.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I ordered myself a wedge of Grana Padano online. It arrived today with a 'free' grater. Damn! I now have seven cheese graters ranging from a traditional box grater, traditional ginger grater (which gers used with cheese too, two microplanes and four of these! I might have to give up my favourite grating cheese if they send one every time.

1893504962_granapadano.thumb.jpg.157327a7ca8b2f03317daa245d0727e3.jpg

grana padano.jpg

liuzhou

liuzhou

I ordered myself a wedge of Grana Padano online. It arrived today with a 'free' grater. Damn! I now have seven cheese graters ranging from a traditional box grater, traditional ginger grater (which gers used with cheese too, two microplanes and four of these! I might have to give up my favourite cheese if they send one every time.

1893504962_granapadano.thumb.jpg.157327a7ca8b2f03317daa245d0727e3.jpg

grana padano.jpg