• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

liuzhou

liuzhou

To my astonishment, when I was sitting at home minding my own business, at 8pm, two kilos of lemons knocked on my door!

By examining the delivery note attached I knew which city they came from and narrowed the possible senders down to two friends in that city. I called the first, an old and close friend, and bingo!

I thanked her for her generosity and she said she just asked the farm to send them and they cost her nothing.

She is a professor of anthropology in the university in that city and in July, took eight of her students on a field trip to their lemon farm and they said if she ever needed some lemons just to let them know. What lemons have to do with anthropology, I have no idea.

I have no idea what I'm going to do with two kilos of lemons.

lemons.thumb.jpg.6975e96348c64adf67b7a8e793c252e6.jpg

2x1 kg boxes of lemons + the toe half of my right foot.

liuzhou

liuzhou

To my astonishment, when I was sitting at home minding my own business, at 8pm, two kilos of lemons knocked on my door!

By examining the delivery note attached I knew which city they came from and narrowed the possible senders down to two friends in that city. I called the first, an old and close friend, and bingo!

I thanked her for her generosity and she said she just asked the farm to send them and they cost her nothing.

She is a professor of anthropology in the university in that city and in July, took eight of her students on a field trip to their lemon farm and they said if she ever needed some lemons just to let them know. What lemons have to do with anthropology, I have no idea.

liuzhou

liuzhou

To my astonishment, when I was sitting at home minding my own business, at 8m, two kilos of lemons knocked on my door!

liuzhou

liuzhou

To my astonishment, when I was sitting at home minding my own business, at 8m, two kilos of lemons knocked on my door!

She is a professor of anthropology the university in that city and in July, took eight of her students on a field trip to their lemon farm and they said if she ever needed some lemons just to let her know. What lemons have to do with anthropology, I have no idea.