• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

I clearly have no shame.

let me take you through the Proof :

Freezer T.jpg

this is FreezerTemp  .  Its seasonal and an entrance to the basement

this is FB :

F B.jpg

A steal @ 100  USD , free delivery.  its job was to help defrost FA , which you see here :

F A.jpg

I had it in June/July  but Sloth took command.  then there were those Thanikgiving turkeys that needed a home and I succumbed to

4.  21 lbs +++

here is Fnow :

F B open.jpg

its helping out. and I claim that it would have held all the contents of FA , if those 4 Dreadnaught's had not cruised in there in early Nov.  it is

holding one self from FA. on top of them.

FTemp  just now :

F temp bagged.jpg

and Fstarting its slow thaw.   25 F for 2 - 3 days  helps.

F A empty.jpg

all the food in FA has been SV'd  and none of the bags show damage.  there are some tasty relics in there !

so FA is more or less a SV reliquary.

as I mentioned I have no shame

Q.E.D.

suprise.gif

rotuts

rotuts

I clearly have no shame.

Freezer T.jpg

this is FB :

F B.jpg

A steal @ 100  USD , free delivery.  its job was to help defrost FA , which you see here :

F A.jpg

I had it in June/July  but Sloth took command.  then there were those Thanikgiving turkeys that needed a home and I succumbed to

4.  21 lbs +++

here is Fnow :

F B open.jpg

its helping out. and I claim that it would have held all the contents of FA , if those 4 Dreadnaught's had not cruised in there in early Nov.  it is

FTemp  just now :

F temp bagged.jpg

F A empty.jpg

all the food in FA has been SV'd  and nonie of the bags show damage.  there are some tasty relics in there !

Q.E.D.

suprise.gif

rotuts

rotuts

I clearly have no shame.

Freezer T.jpg

this is FB :

F B.jpg

F A.jpg

4.  21 lbs +++

here is Fnow :

F B open.jpg

FTemp  just now :

F temp bagged.jpg

all the food in FA has been SV'd  and nonie of the bags show damage.  there are some tasty relics in there !

Q.E.D.

suprise.gif