• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

@liamsaunt  

your CF is a thing of beauty.  Mine is similar looking , but I don't have that extra shelf that does not have a coil under it.

I have a few very cold nights and cold enough days that Im going to do the ' Dump the contents of Finto heavy bags and let them rest in the

storm-door entrance outside and defrost the FB after a day w a heat gun I have just for that !

then start again.

I have been only eating mostly stuff from FA  FB  since the FCO challenge started.

except you know  , fresh veg , etc

so sending @Anna N  a Kudo(s).

rotuts

rotuts

@liamsaunt  

your CF is a thing of beauty.  Mine is similar looking , but I don't have that extra shelf that does not have a coil under it.

I have a few very cold nights and cold enough days that Im going to do the ' Dump the contents of Finto heavy bags and let them rest in the

storm-door entrance outside and defrost the FB after a day w a heat gun I have just for that !

then start again.

I have been only eating mostly stuff from FA  FB  since the FCO challenge started.

except you know  , fresh veg , etc

so sending @Anna N  a Kudos.