• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

10 hours ago, Owtahear said:

Interesting.   As this year I was thinking of splurging for one of those "prime" aged Prime Rib Roasts.   Now you have given me pause for the cause.

It is strictly dependent on your (family's) taste and tolerance for rich meat.    Both the prime and choice  grades roasts were excellent, just not to my group's taste and digestion.  

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

10 hours ago, Owtahear said:

Interesting.   As this year I was thinking of splurging for one of those "prime" aged Prime Rib Roasts.   Now you have given me pause for the cause.

It is strictly dependent on your (family's) taste and tolerance for rich meat.    Both the prime and choice  grades roasts were excellent, just not to mu group's taste and digestion.