• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Coogles

Coogles

They picked the worst possible time to launch a crowdfunding campaign, I'm sure a lot of potential customers are short of cash about now due to spending it on gifts and travel for the holidays.  Probably would have been better to delay the launch until New Years Day when people have had a chance to recover a bit and may have year end bonuses burning a hole in their pockets.  That being said, I'm in for 1.  Just going to try and keep the price a secret when it shows up at the door.

Coogles

Coogles

They picked the worst possible time to launch a crowdfunding campaign, I'm sure a lot of potential customers are short of cash about now due to spending it on gifts and travel for the holidays.  Probably would have been better to delay the launch until New Years Day when people have had a chance to recover a bit and may have year end bonuses burning a hole in their pockets.  That being said, I'm in for 1, just going to try and keep the price a secret when it shows up at the door.