• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

Tonight I made a pork stir fry with onions, carrot, shredded green cabbage, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, MSG, with a beef broth/soy sauce thickened with cornstarch. Crispy snow peas and slices of green bell pepper stirred in at the last moment, brought back to boil and served over jasmine rice with more of the sweet and fragrant cantaloupe my brother brought over. It was probably not authentic, but it was definitely tasty.

Thanks for the Crepes

Thanks for the Crepes

Tonight I made a pork stir fry with onions, carrot, shredded green cabbage, garlic, ginger, jalapeno, MSG, with a beef broth/soy sauce thickened with cornstarch. Crispy snow peas and slices and slices of green bell pepper stirred in at the last moment, brought back to boil and served over jasmine rice with more of the sweet and fragrant cantaloupe my brother brought over. It was probably not authentic, but it was definitely tasty.