• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

2 hours ago, gfweb said:

@DiggingDogFarm It isn't emitting CO unless it's being used though.  You couldn't just open a window whenever you bake?

Yeah. Sure. That's one of the common suggestions. Just irks me that the range is such a total piece of junk!

I removed the blades from the ceiling fan so they could install the powered ceiling vent more easily.

I'm going to try to get them back on today.

The ceiling fan may assist the exhaust fan when blowing upward.

Martin Fisher

Martin Fisher

53 minutes ago, gfweb said:

@DiggingDogFarm It isn't emitting CO unless it's being used though.  You couldn't just open a window whenever you bake?

Yeah. Sure. That's one of the common suggestions. Just irks me that the range is such a total piece of junk!

I removed the blades from the veiling fan so they could install the powered ceiling vent more easily.

I'm going to try to get them back on today.

The ceiling fan may assist the exhaust fan when blowing upward.