• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

5 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

@BonVivant, you are usually so good about telling us at least the components of your delicious looking meals. This one looks like razor clams, the fattest white asparagus I have ever seen, some kind of skewered huge shrimp or prawns and side dish of some kind of green herb with a nice white wine.

Would you care to provide a few more details to a fellow eGulleter with a broken dishwasher and homicidal impulses toward her evil landlords? :)

Yes, you are correct I usually do tell something about the meal. :)

The razors are small and sweet. The asparagus come in several sizes but I prefer big ones due to ease of peeling. Prawns are red and come from either Argentina or Chile. I pounded some fresh turmeric, capers and garlic then mixed it all with olive oil. Brushed this oil on everything on the grill, save for the clams (due to laziness yesterday). The green stuff was minced parsley. Not sure if I was going to use it but put it there just in case. I used it today at lunch as a sauce for steamed razors.

Hope your dishwasher get fixed soon!

BonVivant

BonVivant

5 hours ago, Thanks for the Crepes said:

@BonVivant, you are usually so good about telling us at least the components of your delicious looking meals. This one looks like razor clams, the fattest white asparagus I have ever seen, some kind of skewered huge shrimp or prawns and side dish of some kind of green herb with a nice white wine.

Would you care to provide a few more details to a fellow eGulleter with a broken dishwasher and homicidal impulses toward her evil landlords? :)

Yes, you are correct I usually do tell something about the meal. :)

The razors are small and sweet. The asparagus come in several sizes but I prefer big ones due to ease of peeling. Prawns are red and come from either Argentina or Chile. I pounded some fresh turmeric, capers and garlic then mixed it all with olive oil. Brushed this oil on everything on the grill (due to laziness yesterday). The green stuff was minced parsley. Not sure if I was going to use it but put it there just in case. I used it today at lunch as a sauce for steamed razors.

Hope your dishwasher get fixed soon!