• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Deryn

Deryn

Laughing my head off, Jaymes. Upthread I switched it up on you when I asked you how much you would charge me for you to come to visit. Wasn't your fault at all. I was sneaky.

If you come at the right time, we will find a place 'down on the tickle' as it is termed here (just down the road a mile or so) to pick wild blueberries or walk around and steal apples off the wild trees or pick the rosehips down by the water or raid my rhubarb patch so worry not about fresh fruit, at least the more ordinary types, in summer. Not sold in any store but I like to 'forage'. :) 'Dessert' in the 'desert' to go with those hot tamales! I can't wait!

Deryn

Deryn

Laughing my head off, Jaymes. Upthread I switched it up on you when I asked you how much you would charge me for you to come to visit. Wasn't your fault at all.

If you come at the right time, we will find a place 'down on the tickle' as it is termed here (just down the road a mile or so) to pick wild blueberries or walk around and steal apples off the wild trees or pick the rosehips down by the water or raid my rhubarb patch so worry not about fresh fruit, at least the more ordinary types, in summer. Not sold in any store but I like to 'forage'. :) 'Dessert' in the 'desert' to go with those hot tamales! I can't wait!

Deryn

Deryn

Laughing my head off, Jaymes. Upthread I switched it up on you when I asked you how much you would charge me to for you to come to visit. Wasn't your fault at all.