• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

rotuts

rotuts

their prototype is a tricked out CSB.  they seem to have ripped out the display, added a barcode reader insead

as they would probably would have a nasty suit on their hand, they seem to have changed it up, at least in appearance 

for the final product.

I can't imagine them making it bigger than the CSB, but maybe.

I didn't get to the cost area.  and I agree  the prepared meals won't take the company very far.

the prepped meals are 10 - 15 dollars, but I missed how many they feed or the shipping costs.

this might work for the Silicon Valley StartUp coders, or plain-old coders with no time and lots of cash

or expected Options.

they could have a Little Bus driving around the SF Bay Area  delving these treats, with recyclable boxes/freezer packs

like the old days, when the milk man came by every day, and they had glass bottles.

out side of areas like that, best of luck to them.

rotuts

rotuts

their prototype is a tricked out CSB.  they seem to have ripped out the display, added a barcode reader insead

as they would probably would have a nasty suit on their hand, they seem to have changed it up, at least in appearance 

for the final product.

I didn't get to the cost area.  and I agree  the prepared meals won't take the company very far.

the prepped meals are 10 - 15 dollars, but I missed how many they feed or the shipping costs.

this might work for the Silicon Valley StartUp coders, or plain-old coders with no time and lots of cash

or expected Options.

rotuts

rotuts

for the final product.

rotuts

rotuts

for the final product.