• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Shelby

Shelby

35 minutes ago, kayb said:

No. Mine has a plastic tank on the side where you put water when you're going to use the steam function. And it wasn't a case of not getting it seated, either. It just did the same thing. Being no fool, a folded-up bath towel jammed between it and the Keurig caught the water this time. Stopper in the tank is tightened pretty finger-tight; doesn't leak when held stopper-down, until you press on the little valve in the center.

I've had mine filled to the brim every time I've used it and nothing like that has happened.

edit:  should have kept reading glad it's solved.

Shelby

Shelby

34 minutes ago, kayb said:

No. Mine has a plastic tank on the side where you put water when you're going to use the steam function. And it wasn't a case of not getting it seated, either. It just did the same thing. Being no fool, a folded-up bath towel jammed between it and the Keurig caught the water this time. Stopper in the tank is tightened pretty finger-tight; doesn't leak when held stopper-down, until you press on the little valve in the center.

I've had mine filled to the brim every time I've used it and nothing like that has happened.