• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

We had a leftover turkey in the shop that I had brined after Thanksgiving.. I deboned it and saved the bones for stock.. With the breasts, I tied and sliced for my lunches, for the tenderloins, I grilled and gave my baby.. For the legs and thighs, I deboned and stuffed and tied one with oyster stuffing and the other with broccoli rabe and mozzarella, something I have readily on hand @ my shop.. 

Not the prettiest but, dinner was on the table.. 

22960053393_dc584471ca_z.jpg

This is the dark meat tied with broccoli rabe and cheese.. Pan sauce, roasted squash w/ maple glaze and a bagged salad that has been in my fridge at home for god knows how long..  I made this platter and we all ate it in front of the television in the den upstairs..  Nice little picnic. 

BKEats

BKEats

We had a leftover turkey in the shop that I had brined after Thanksgiving.. I deboned it and saved the bones for stock.. With the breasts, I tied and sliced for my lunches, for the tenderloins, I grilled and gave my baby.. For the legs and thighs, I deboned and stuffed and tied one with oyster stuffing and the other with broccoli rabe and mozzarella, something I have readily on hand @ my shop.. 

Not the prettiest but, dinner was on the table.. 

22960053393_dc584471ca_z.jpg

This is the dark meat tied with broccoli rabe and cheese.. Pan sauce, roasted squash and a bagged salad that has been in my fridge at home for god knows how long..  I made this platter and we all ate it in front of the television in the den upstairs..  Nice little picnic.