• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

TicTac

TicTac

Missing an E

19 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

Today @Alleguedeand I had the pleasure of meeting up with @pastryani and having lunch at The Copper Chimney

Curious to hear how it was, Kerry. 

We used to go to TCC a few years ago, but after a dine safe...*ahem* issue, we stopped.

As an aside, though I posted elsewhere on EG, I would urge anyone in the vicinity of Yonge & 401 to check out EAT BKK Thai Kitchen - really stellar Thai that you don't have to drive all the way downtown for (Khao San Road is my yard stick).

TicTac

TicTac

19 hours ago, Kerry Beal said:

Today @Alleguedeand I had the pleasure of meeting up with @pastryani and having lunch at The Copper Chimney

Curious to hear how it was, Kerry. 

We used to go to TCC a few years ago, but after a dine safe...*ahem* issue, we stopped.

As an aside, though I posted elsewhere on G, I would urge anyone in the vicinity of Yonge & 401 to check out EAT BKK Thai Kitchen - really stellar Thai that you don't have to drive all the way downtown for (Khao San Road is my yard stick).