• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I shall never again get out of bed.  The battery of my iRobot mop is charging.

Reaching for some steel cut oats, I knocked over an open box of Cheerios and a can of cooking oil.  As I was dealing with the Cheerios on the floor, I somehow upset a shelving unit.  Did I mention my container of heavy cream was rancid?

Sounds like Cheerios are the main cause*. If there are any left, I recommend disposing of them ASAP

* aside, perhaps, from a certain lack of spatial awareness

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

1 hour ago, JoNorvelleWalker said:

I shall never again get out of bed.  The battery of my iRobot mop is charging.

Reaching for some steel cut oats, I knocked over an open box of Cheerios and a can of cooking oil.  As I was dealing with the Cheerios on the floor, I somehow upset a shelving unit.  Did I mention my container of heavy cream was rancid?

Sounds like Cheerios are the main cause.  If there are any left, I recommend disposing of them ASAP