• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

CI's apple snack cake

kasw

I planned to make the Cook's Illustrated apple snack cake for tonight's dinner. However, I've not been able to get into their website all day - I am a member.

Can anyone pm me the recipe? It's the one with dried apples, apple cider, and applesauce. Thanks much!

-Karen

I planned to make the Cook's Illustrated apple snack cake for tonight's dinner. However, I've not been able to get into their website all day - I am a member.

Can anyone pm me the recipe? It's the one with dried apples, apple cider, and applesauce. Thanks much!

-Karen

Edit: got it from their site a few seconds ago - now it's not working again - will PM you.

Edited by merstar (log)
There's nothing better than a good friend, except a good friend with CHOCOLATE.

John DePaula
formerly of DePaula Confections
Hand-crafted artisanal chocolates & gourmet confections - …Because Pleasure Matters…
--------------------
When asked “What are the secrets of good cooking? Escoffier replied, “There are three: butter, butter and butter.”