• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Sometimes fast food is wonderful.

dividend

Sometimes, the combination of being a single parent of a special needs child and an entire yard/house to take care of leaves me no time to cook, let alone sit and eat. So it's off to BK- Whopper with cheese, extra mayo, hold the fries.

Eaten on the road (Extra credit, I drive a stick shift) :laugh: and groaning with the hot, salty, cheesey greasy pleasure of the experience.

This is my once a month.

Taco bell, not so often, but I've been known to polish of ten tacos. and a diet coke,naturally.

---------------------------------------

Jack-In-A-Box Spicy Chicken sandwich, extra mayo.

And now that they've replaced their fries (ok it was a few years ago),

fries. With extra salt.

In the summer, these drop off our schedule and I get withdrawal pangs.

By September, I'm jonesing bad.

Carl's Jr's Western Bacon Cheeseburger also fills a certain need. As do their limp and floppy fries. :)

"You dont know everything in the world! You just know how to read!" -an ah-hah! moment for 6-yr old Miss O.