1) What is your favourite restaurant (apart from your own)
Nook, a little Italian restaurant a few blocks from where I live.
2) What is your most important ingredient in the kitchen, and why?
I’m with @liuzhou – my mood.
3) What tool is most important in your kitchen, and why?
Knives, as they are the most used.
4) Which restaurant, anywhere, is your dream destination to dine?
St John Bread & Wine, London (this could and does change from day to day but this is today’s dream).
5) What trend do you see becoming popular in restaurants in the next year?
I don’t know.
6) What trend would you most like to see go away?
Food served in large bowls designed so that inevitably the cutlery slides down and has to be constantly fished out.