• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

montclair new jersey New? Restaurant

njpetsitter

husband said he saw a new restaurant either where TOP NOTCH was located or next to it...name was something like La Carouselle?  anyone know it?  or is he hallucinating again?

s

There is also a thread on Baristanet

http://www.baristanet.com/food/2005/11/new_kids_in_tow.html

Peter Conway

Food and Wine Guy

Mano A Vino Montclair Food and Wine Blog

They're one of the ever-increasing ranks of linguistically infuriating restaurants offering a Prefix Menu. :angry::raz:

Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea!

- Sydney Smith, English clergyman & essayist, 1771-1845

They're one  of the ever-increasing ranks of linguistically infuriating restaurants offering a Prefix Menu.  :angry:  :raz:

their website makes claims of "Nuvo-American Cuisine". it also contains various instances of questionable punctuation and wording.

while i applaud businesses for having a web presence, i have to wonder why so many clearly do not hire a professional copywriter and design firm.

Edited by tommy (log)

They're one  of the ever-increasing ranks of linguistically infuriating restaurants offering a Prefix Menu.  :angry:  :raz:

I cant get past the first paragraph.....I remember a now closed bakery touting Artesean Bread....Waldwick does use well water but ...

T

oh lets see

lunch served mon through sun and dinner seven nights a week

Edited by rooftop1000 (log)

The great thing about barbeque is that when you get hungry 3 hours later....you can lick your fingers

Maxine

Avoid cutting yourself while slicing vegetables by getting someone else to hold them while you chop away.

"It is the government's fault, they've eaten everything."

My Webpage

garden state motorcyle association

their website makes claims of "Nuvo-American Cuisine".  it also contains various instances of questionable punctuation and wording.

while i applaud businesses for having a web presence, i have to wonder why so many clearly do not hire a professional copywriter and design firm.

I note that this place offers warm gold showers on their third floor. OK, if that's your scene.....

How do you explain to people how bad their writing is without offending them? Therein would lie the key to a successful business, methinks.

Thank God for tea! What would the world do without tea? How did it exist? I am glad I was not born before tea!

- Sydney Smith, English clergyman & essayist, 1771-1845