• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

robirdstx

robirdstx

I had purchased a small jar of Penzey’s Za’atar Seasoning some time ago, but had not used it. I was attracted to @David Ross’s Super Bowl recipe for Za’atar-spiced Fries and Creamy Chermoula Dipping Sauce. So, fries and dip will be our appetizer tonight.

For our main, we will share a 10 oz. Filet Mignon (Sous Vide and finished on the Grill) with a Garlic Herb Compound Butter and Lemon-Dill Green Beans.

The dipping sauce has been made and is in the fridge; the butter is softening in a bowl on the counter; next up will be the dressing for the green beans.

robirdstx

robirdstx

I had purchased a small jar of Penzey’s Zatar Seasoning some time ago, but had not used it. I was attracted to @David Ross’s Super Bowl recipe for Za’atar-spiced Fries and Creamy Chermoula Dipping Sauce. So, fries and dip will be our appetizer tonight.

For our main, we will share a 10 oz. Filet Mignon (Sous Vide and finished on the Grill) with a Garlic Herb Compound Butter and Lemon-Dill Green Beans.

The dipping sauce has been made and is in the fridge; the butter is softening in a bowl on the counter; next up will be the dressing for the green beans.