• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

An American Grill

tkrongold

hi. i've been trying to find a website for "An American Grill." I know Chef Lou is a frequent contributor to the NJ board & i know it consistently gets raves so we thought we would head out to Randolph for dinner tonight, but i was wondering if there is a website so we can check out the menu.

thanks!

www.cookstour.netMy Blog

Lou, I'm cheating on my "no dinner until the dissertation is done" rule, and we're finally heading up for dinner tomorrow night with friends! Looks like we're part of a trend!

Casey

Casey, I hope the weather holds up for you. Sorry I won't see you as I'm off tomorrow as it's family day for me. Hope I see you shortly. Enjoy dinner.

Lou

Thanks, Lou. We'll be there at 6 tonight.

Terry

Terry, hope you and your husband enjoyed everything. It was nice to meet you, sorry I couldn't say goodbye but I was a little short in the kitchen and had to go back behind the line to get the 8:00 rush out. You should consider joining the rest of us on one of our egullet meals.

Hi, Lou.

Loved dinner at your restaurant. Sorry it took me so long to post - I've been down with a cold all week! Anyway, we really enjoyed it & were going to bring some friends this wk but I wanted to wait until I was feeling better. Everything was great - the food, service, atmosphere.

Thanks for the invite. We'd love to join an eGullet outing.

www.cookstour.netMy Blog

Whew, had me concerned, thought something might have gone wrong last week. Glad you enjoyed everything. Sorry about the bug, had it in December, wasn't fun during the holidays. Our Fascino dinner looks to be booked though someone almost always backs out at the end. Look to hook up with us in the spring, if it ever comes.