• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

court house in paterson

tommy

If he's into middle eastern food, Main St between Crooks ave and St Joes hospital has many restaurants. If he wants a quick bite (of middle eastern food) tell him Fattals Bakery on Main St has great falafels and schwarma at cheap prices. The other choices in the area are mostly fast food and delis.

I'm a NYC expat. Since coming to the darkside, as many of my freinds have said, I've found that most good things in NYC are made in NJ.

The courthouse is located in downtown Paterson, on Hamilton Street, near Main Street. If your friend is going for jury duty, there are several grease trucks which hang just outside the juror parking area.

The courthouse area itself appears to be very multi-racial, with people wearing everything from burkhas to the absolute legal minimum necessary to avoid arrest. I've got to believe there's good food somewhere in there.

The South Paterson area is about a mile away, across the freeway. As noted by Double O,it has several good middle eastern places, and is also the location of the every day farmer's market. That's off railroad avenue.

Apparently it's easier still to dictate the conversation and in effect, kill the conversation.

rancho gordo