• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fried cheesecake

KateW

Although moving away from cheesecake for a moment, and talking about other things to fry...

The father of a friend of mine is a carnie by trade. So, my friend grew up working at a funnel cake stand in the summer. In his adult life, he has professional quality funnel cake equipment in his home. He's done fried Snickers (although I haven't tried it) and one day when talking about the Snickers, actually tried...

FRIED CHOCOLATE BISCOTTI

...sooooo yummy, although it sounds scary. The biscotti gets a little soft and warm from the oil and then the crispy outside layer.

I have had a bite (good, but all I could have because of the richness) of a fried Twinkie too. And I have hearf that fried Oreos are a big hit too.

- O, with arteries clogged