• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

curls

curls

@rotuts nothing in my spam or junk folders and no bounced email. I think that I may have been blocked for multiple requests. Also found some chatter on their social media about other people having sign up issues. Modern Cuisine replied to those posts and told those people to message them. So, they may be having intermittent issues with their course subscription sign up.

curls

curls

@rotuts nothing in my spam or junk folders and no bounced email. I think thank I may have been blocked for multiple requests. Also found some chatter on their social media about other people having sign up issues. Modern Cuisine replied to those posts and told those people to message them. So, they may be having intermittent issues with their course subscription sign up.