• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Hello from Upstate New York

I am a mostly self taught hobby cook and avid sourdough bread head. I started milling my own flour a few years ago as that rabbit hole keeps getting bigger 😂It is nice to find groups outside of Facebook. I have been a member of The Fresh Loaf for quite some time but I do like to explore other things than baking. Anyway….glad to be here!

• Like 1

Welcome! You'll find a lot of kindred spirits around here. My baking inclinations come and go, but we have a lot of passionate bakers here and we always love having more. 🙂

If you need help posting, or have questions, feel free to ask a host by Personal Messenger. I'm one of 'em.

Edited by Smithy
Grammar. (log)

Nancy Smith, aka "Smithy"
Host, eG Forums - nsmith@egstaff.org

Follow us on social media! Facebook; instagram.com/egulletx; twitter.com/egullet

"Every day should be filled with something delicious, because life is too short not to spoil yourself. " -- Ling (with permission)
"There comes a time in every project when you have to shoot the engineer and start production." -- author unknown