• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BostonBestEats

BostonBestEats

On 1/13/2024 at 10:58 AM, TdeV said:

How does one clean this device? (BBQ sauce drips?)

I have an Anova Oven which does NOT have any self-clean option which I think is a REAL DRAWBACK.

From reports, it is pretty easy to clean.  All the racks and holders can be removed and put in the dishwasher.  Then soap & water and a scrubber pad on the interior.

There is a drip tray in the bottom and they sell fitted tin foil pans that fit in it (or just use aluminum foil).

Seems like a very well thought out device.

Meathead posted that he's getting one to review.

BostonBestEats

BostonBestEats

I have an Anova Oven which does NOT have any self-clean option which I think is a REAL DRAWBACK.

From reports, it is pretty easy to clean.  All the racks and holders can be removed and put in the dishwasher.  Then soap & water and a scrubber pad on the interior.

There is a drip tray in the bottom and they sell fitted tin foil pans that fit in it (or just use aluminum foil).

BostonBestEats

BostonBestEats

There is a drip try in the bottom and they sell fitted tin foil pans that fit in it (or just use aluminum foil).