• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Fruit Purees in Canada

Dark side

• 2 months later...

@Dark side

I can't speak for the island specifically, but if you have occasion to come to the mainland, there is Chef's Warehouse in Richmond, BC. It's where I usually go when I need purées, chocolate, glucose, etc. They usually sell B2B, but if you call they are typically pretty good about helping you out. As it truly is a warehouse, you have to call and order ahead of time. You could also call and ask if they do any business on the Island. The rep that used to deal with in my area moved to the Island and is working there with the same company, I believe.

- Christy -

"My rule is to welcome you with hospitality and to send you away in peace." - The Deserts Fathers