• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos

This is now becoming annoying beyond reason! Cosori have now informed me that my model number is not one of those recalled. It is indeed one of those recalled. They are asking me to re-input all that information that they requested the first time. I am so angry. I have no air fryer because the cord is cut as they requested and now they are giving me a hard time about replacing it. I will try calling them when their phone lines open this morning..

Anna N

Anna N

This is now becoming annoying beyond reason! Cosori have now informed me that my model number is not one of those recalled. It is indeed one of those recalled. They are asking me to re-import all that information that they requested the first time. I am so angry. I have no air fryer because the cord is cut as they requested and now they are giving me a hard time about replacing it. I will try calling them When their phone lines open this morning..