• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typo

I just received an email from the Amazon health and safety team telling me that the Cosori air fryer I purchased from them has been recalled. I thought that was pretty good customer service. I am not going to do too much about it until next week when I will investigate what I need to do to get it replaced because I do not want to not have my air fryer.  

Anna N

Anna N

I just received an email from the Emerson health and safety team telling me that the Cosori air fryer I purchased from them has been recalled. I thought that was pretty good customer service. I am not going to do too much about it until next week when I will investigate what I need to do to get it replaced because I do not want to not have my air fryer.