• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

10 hours ago, MetsFan5 said:

@Kim Shook Lipton’s noodle soup is an absolute comfort food for me. I remember when they made “giggle noodle soup”. I wish it wasn’t discontinued. 

Now Ibatch and kept in a special tin. want to make Lipton’s soup and it’s verging on Friday during lent. 

I suppose I’ve done worse things. 

Oh yes the box of Liptons chicken noodle was always in the house. We didn't consider that "meat" re religious practice. Pretty salty as I recall so we used more water and added some of the really thin egg noodles Alte Oma made weekly. We dried each noodle batch and kept them in a special tin.

heidih

heidih

10 hours ago, MetsFan5 said:

@Kim Shook Lipton’s noodle soup is an absolute comfort food for me. I remember when they made “giggle noodle soup”. I wish it wasn’t discontinued. 

Now Ibatch and kept in a special tin. want to make Lipton’s soup and it’s verging on Friday during lent. 

I suppose I’ve done worse things. 

Oh yes the box of Liptins chicken noodle was always in the house. We didn't consider that "meat" re religious practice. Pretty salty as I recall so we used more water and added some of the really thin egg noodles Alte Oma made weekly. We dried each noodle batch and kept them in a special tin.