• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

A few recent breakfasts. My strategy to to make it through, and enjoy, all the holiday dinners is to eat a large breakfast and fast until the next dinner (wouldn't want to offend my hosts by just picking at their food). Number four of five this evening.

Eggs over a potato, red and Habanero pepper, onion, ham and spinach hash. Freezer gazpacho to accompany.

Western sandwich (egg, red pepper, onion and ham) with aged cheddar and spinach on a toasted soft roll. Freezer gazpacho on the side.

EggsoverPotatoRedPepperOnionandHamHash.thumb.JPG.c9ea1f6d1f6f1b1ce8c6a004f1b69c69.JPGWesternwithAgedCheddarandSpinach.thumb.JPG.d0912e4676886941db8b80c5e6e42b63.JPG

Senior Sea Kayaker

Senior Sea Kayaker

A few recent breakfasts. My strategy to to make it through, and enjoy, all the holiday dinners is to eat a large breakfast and fast until the next dinner (wouldn't want to offend my hosts by just picking at their food). Number four of five this evening.

Eggs over a potato, red and Habanero pepper, onion and ham hash. Freezer gazpacho to accompany.

Western sandwich (egg, red pepper, onion and ham) with aged cheddar and spinach on a toasted soft roll. Freezer gazpacho on the side.

EggsoverPotatoRedPepperOnionandHamHash.thumb.JPG.c9ea1f6d1f6f1b1ce8c6a004f1b69c69.JPGWesternwithAgedCheddarandSpinach.thumb.JPG.d0912e4676886941db8b80c5e6e42b63.JPG