• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Following through on my Kimchi Western sandwich.  

ACFEA6C7-1FF9-4BE9-BE41-5DF33E4A754F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.76606f6c1c2625af078304e42a7b88cc.jpeg

Sautéed onions and chopped country ham, added chopped kimchi and the eggs.  On toasted sourdough with avocado and some melty cheese on top. A bit messy due to pan and bread being of different sizes so the kimchi egg pancake got cut, folded and piled on to fit. 

Weird lighting on the toast.  It was nicely browned. 

Edited to add that it was good.  I'd make it again with better coordination between pan and bread size/shape.

blue_dolphin

blue_dolphin

Following through on my Kimchi Western sandwich.  

ACFEA6C7-1FF9-4BE9-BE41-5DF33E4A754F_1_201_a.thumb.jpeg.76606f6c1c2625af078304e42a7b88cc.jpeg

Sautéed onions and chopped country ham, added chopped kimchi and the eggs.  On toasted sourdough with avocado and some melty cheese on top. A bit messy due to pan and bread being of different sizes so the kimchi egg pancake got cut, folded and piled on to fit. 

Weird lighting on the toast.  It was nicely browned.