• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Additional information.

17 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

That's too bad. he and Michael Bonacini certainly seem to have made a great team together and a 30+ year partnership is pretty impressive. 

I caught a little bit of an interview that the CBC had with Michael Bonacini tonight and he certainly seemed to have great respect for Peter. (I fell in love with Michael Bonacini when he was on a Canadian cooking show. I think it was called Cook Like a Chef.)

edited to add:

Yep that was the name of the show and here is a  description  of my one and only meal at Oliver & Bonacini. 

Anna N

Anna N

12 minutes ago, FauxPas said:

That's too bad. he and Michael Bonacini certainly seem to have made a great team together and a 30+ year partnership is pretty impressive. 

I caught a little bit of an interview that the CBC had with Michael Bonacini tonight and he certainly seemed to have great respect for Peter. (I fell in love with Michael Bonacini when he was on a Canadian cooking show. I think it was called Cook Like a Chef.)