• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lindag

lindag

Into town yesterday for my last infusion and couple of routine tests.  Stopped for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants that features Asian Fusion dishes.

I had the less than stellar Maui Chicken that tasted oddly fish. (Sadly, their food has gone  downhill of late).

I did have a Singapore* beer which I thoroughly enjoyed..  But I don't have much hope of being able to find it anywhere around here for sale.

*Sorry, not Singapore beer but Sapporo.

lindag

lindag

Into town yesterday for my last infusion and couple of routine tests.  Stopped for lunch at one of our favorite restaurants that features Asian Fusion dishes.

I had the less than stellar Maui Chicken that tasted oddly fish. (Sadly, their food has gone  downhill of late).

I did have a Singapore beer which I thoroughly enjoyed..  But I don't have much hope of being able to find it anywhere around here for sale.