• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

29 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

I know what you mean, which is why I usually make my own wraps. However, when I first came out the hospital, I didn't feel up to it so I bought these three.

wraps.thumb.jpg.d19d0bcd4780685d0696828bfad5bcbc.jpg

They are Malaysian. The 'original wraps' were a bit boring, but the other two are actually quite good. When I'veused them all, I'll swit ch back to homemade, though.

OMG Mission is the stamdard tortilla brand in mainstream markets here in U.S. - based in Texas. . I did  not know their foreign markets. Here considered decent. I'll probably buy some at next store visit as I can't get to Mexican market- both flour and corn.. Here more about texture and flavored ones not hyped. Used for burritos, quesadillas and to wrap flavorful fillings.They need to be warmed.

heidih

heidih

21 minutes ago, liuzhou said:

I know what you mean, which is why I usually make my own wraps. However, when I first came out the hospital, I didn't feel up to it so I bought these three.

wraps.thumb.jpg.d19d0bcd4780685d0696828bfad5bcbc.jpg

They are Malaysian. The 'original wraps' were a bit boring, but the other two are actually quite good. When I'veused them all, I'll swit ch back to homemade, though.

OMG Mission is the stamdard tortilla brand in mainstream markets here in U.S. - based in Texas. . I did  not knnow their foreign markets. Here considered decent. I'll probably buy some at next store visit as I can't get to Mexican market. Here more about texture and flavored ones not hyped. Used for burritos, quesadillas and to wrap flavorful fillings.They need to be warmed.