• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

58 minutes ago, rotuts said:

@Kim Shook 

are these ' local ? '

I went to the website and the section on the top R : store locator was not working

as far as I can tell 

they look interesting .

They aren't local.  The company is Canadian and if you go to their website, they list a lot of stores that I think are Canadian.  But they also list Whole Foods.  I know Kroger has them and supposedly Publix does, too (neither of which is in your area, I know).  

This morning:

IMG_8272.jpg.63e05c302701e879dd99bb9d85588c58.jpg

Summer sausage, English muffin, and a mandarin orange.

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

2 minutes ago, rotuts said:

@Kim Shook 

are these ' local ? '

I went to the website and the section on the top R : store locator was not working

as far as I can tell 

they look interesting .

They aren't local.  The company is Canadian and if you go to their website, they list a lot of stores that I think are Canadian.  But they also list Whole Foods.  I know Kroger has them and supposedly Publix does, too (neither of which is in your area, I know).