• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

Typos

On 3/19/2021 at 5:25 PM, ElsieD said:

You don't like potatoes?

I used to dislike potatoes immensely. It had much more to do with the need to peel them as with anything else. That was in the days before we realized we were tossing away the best part of the potato when we peeled them all. Now I can thoroughly enjoy a potato but nothing will ever measure up to my memory of those jersey Royals. 

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

You don't like potatoes?

I used to dislike potatoes immensely. It had much more to do with the need to peel them as with anything else. That was in the days before we realized we were tossing away the best part of the potato when we peeled them all. Now I can thoroughly enjoy a potato nothing will ever mess you up to my memory of those jersey Royals.