• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Franci

Franci

5 hours ago, rotuts said:

@Franci  

nice.  very nice , as usual

would you please consider sharing 

Your Rx ?

I did google it

and Ik like to try this

in ab * " pan 

in the CSO

thank you

@rotuts Recipe is very easy.  It’s just that I used a 6 inches pan x 2 inches, lined with a round of parchment and oiled. I cooked a big zucchini with some oli, salt  and tiny bit of water, no much water left. Left to cool. I’ve beaten 6 eggs, a couple tabletsspoons grated parmigiano, 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour, salt, half teaspoon baking powder, chopped mint and incorporated the cooked zucchini and poured in the pan.  I put the pan on a small tray because I was afraid it would spill, didn’t happen. I cooked in a regular oven at 375 for half and hour, mine is just a regular old oven. Left 10 minute in the oven turned off before unmolding. It deflated  a bit but not terribly. Simple and tasty. 

Franci

Franci

4 hours ago, rotuts said:

@Franci  

nice.  very nice , as usual

would you please consider sharing 

Your Rx ?

I did google it

and Ik like to try this

in ab * " pan 

in the CSO

thank you

@rotuts Recipe is very easy.  It’s just that I used a 6 inches pan x 2 inches, lined with a round of parchment and oiled. I cooked a big zucchini with some oli, salt  and tiny bit of water, no much water left. Left to cool. I’ve beaten 6 eggs, a couple tabletsspoons grated parmigiano, 1 tablespoon of whole wheat flour, salt, half teaspoon baking powder, chopped mint and incorporated the cooked zucchini and poured in the pan.  I put the pan on a small tray because I was afraid it would spill, didn’t happen. I cooked in a regular oven at 375 for half and hour, mine is just a regular old oven. Left 10 minute in the oven turned off before unmolding. It deflected a bit but not terribly. Simple and tasty.