• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

weinoo

weinoo

65AA5F74-BD3B-449D-8C5E-5D5F922045F6.thumb.jpeg.0b343006672cd161ccc90459a7cb5d63.jpeg

Teriyaki tofu and Shanghai bok choy don. Rice is a variety from Hokkaido called Nanatsuboshi via the Rice Factory. Much softer than any other rice I've had from them...

"Yumepirika" is the focus of attention throughout Japan as rice from Hokkaido, but many people who like rice say "I prefer Nanatsuboshi from Hokkaido!" Compared to Yumepirika, this rice is characterized by its refreshing and smooth taste.

Nanatsuboshi has a soft texture and the taste of rice is not too strong, so it enhances the taste of side dishes. Also, even if it gets cold, the rice grains do not stick to each other and it is delicious. Especially popular with women and children.

weinoo

weinoo

65AA5F74-BD3B-449D-8C5E-5D5F922045F6.thumb.jpeg.0b343006672cd161ccc90459a7cb5d63.jpeg

Teriyaki tofu and Shanghai bok choy don. Rice is a variety from Hokkaido called Nanatsuboshi via the Rice Factory. Much than any other I've had from them...

"Yumepirika" is the focus of attention throughout Japan as rice from Hokkaido, but many people who like rice say "I prefer Nanatsuboshi from Hokkaido!" Compared to Yumepirika, this rice is characterized by its refreshing and smooth taste.

Nanatsuboshi has a soft texture and the taste of rice is not too strong, so it enhances the taste of side dishes. Also, even if it gets cold, the rice grains do not stick to each other and it is delicious. Especially popular with women and children.