• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This article is not meant to be funny, but it did make me laugh out loud.    or maybe bleat is the more apt word.    The writer suggests that we buy a set of similar containers to get the same effect.    Also says she lost 40 pounds after organizing her refrigerator in this way.    She checks the rainbow's need before shopping.

photo.JPG

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

This article is not meant to be funny, but it did make me laugh out loud.    or maybe bleat is the more apt word.    The writer suggests that we buy a set of similar containers to get the same effect.    Also says she lost 40 pounds after organizing her refrigerator in this way.    She checks the rainbow's need before shopping.

photo.thumb.JPG.3b9d0fefdd017c98432e92d399f4f4ac.JPG

photo.JPG

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

photo.JPG

Margaret Pilgrim

Margaret Pilgrim

photo.JPG