• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

heidih

heidih

Well someone some elsewhere mentioned eating kid food off floor and getting grout so perfect term. Dan Pashman  For breakfast, I had a few bits of cheesy scrambled egg, a handful of grapes, and several pieces of Life cereal from the floor, which may have been mixed with dislodged crumbs of tile grout. 

heidih

heidih

Well someone some elsewhere mentioned eating kid food off floor and getting grout so perfect term. Dan Pashman  For breakfast, I had a few bits of cheesy scrambled egg, a handful of grapes, and several pieces of Life cereal from the floor, which may have been mixed with dislodged crumbs of tile grout. For breakfast, I had a few bits of cheesy scrambled egg, a handful of grapes, and several pieces of Life cereal from the floor, which may have been mixed with dislodged crumbs of tile grout.

heidih

heidih

Well someone some ewhere mentioned eting kid nfood off floor and getting grout so perfect term. Danb Pashman  For breakfast, I had a few bits of cheesy scrambled egg, a handful of grapes, and several pieces of Life cereal from the floor, which may have been mixed with dislodged crumbs of tile grout.