• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

Where have all the spray oils like Pam gone?  I can't find any, anywhere.  I'd even take a canola based one if I could find it.  And while I'm complaining, I'd like to know where the Press 'N Seal is hiding.

Very strange on the oils. I just did a search on the online stores available to me and Pam is readily available. 

edited to add: maybe it’s a regional thing because both of these are available to me from multiple sources. 

Anna N

Anna N

1 hour ago, ElsieD said:

Where have all the spray oils like Pam gone?  I can't find any, anywhere.  I'd even take a canola based one if I could find it.  And while I'm complaining, I'd like to know where the Press 'N Seal is hiding.

Very strange on the oils. I just did a search on the online stores available to me and Pam is readily available.