• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

lemniscate

lemniscate

clarity

45 minutes ago, weinoo said:

kale (why?)

When I went for my latest dental visit, the hygienist was talking to me about how much she enjoys making dried kale chips seasoned with nutritional yeast.  She grew very concerned at some of the noises I was making while she was talking and cleaning.  She said "I'm sorry if the cleaning is causing your gagging reflex".  When I could finally could talk after a break in the cleaning I told her I wasn't gagging from the cleaning, it was gagging caused by her talking about eating and enjoying kale!

lemniscate

lemniscate

24 minutes ago, weinoo said:

kale (why?)

When I went for my latest dental visit, the hygienist was talking to me about how much she enjoys making dried kale with chips seasoned with nutritional yeast.  She grew very concerned at some of the noises I was making while she was talking and cleaning.  She said "I'm sorry if the cleaning is causing your gagging reflex".  When I could finally could talk after a break in the cleaning I told her I wasn't gagging from the cleaning, it was gagging caused by her talking about eating and enjoying kale!

lemniscate

lemniscate

20 minutes ago, weinoo said:

kale (why?)

When I went for my latest dental visit, the hygienist was talking to me about how much she enjoys making dried kale with chips seasoned with nutritional yeast.  She grew very concerned at some of the noises I was making while she was talking and cleaning.  She said "I'm sorry if the cleaning is causing your gagging reflex".  When I could finally could talk after a break in the cleaning I told her I wasn't gagging from the cleaning, it was gagging caused be her talking about eating and enjoying kale!