• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

26 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Yeah....my first try at curbside was a total failure.  From Sam's it was pretty good except they had no TP available online but I saw with my own eyes people walking out of the store with TP...so ...ugh.   

On the good side your meat looks great!

The meat does look good!  I guess it doesn't matter that one package is much longer than the other!  LOL  Jessica has requested a Vietnamese seasoned short rib with coconut grits dish that she found in a Food Network magazine, so that's where those are headed.

Kim Shook

Kim Shook

23 minutes ago, Shelby said:

Yeah....my first try at curbside was a total failure.  From Sam's it was pretty good except they had no TP available online but I saw with my own eyes people walking out of the store with TP...so ...ugh.   

On the good side your meat looks great!

The meat does look good!  I guess it doesn't matter that one package is much longer than the other!  LOL  Jessica has requested a Vietnamese seasoned short rib with coconut grits dish that she found in a Food Network magazine, so that's where those are headed.