• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

haresfur

haresfur

The virus causing COVID-19 is affecting the supply chain and food buying habits as people prepare to hunker down. Are you laying in a supply of chicken soup? Have you seen shortages due to the pandemic?

Apparently Rancho Gordo has become popular with viral preppers. Unfortunately not an option for me so I will have to make do with standard dried and canned beans.

haresfur

haresfur

The virus causing COVID-19 is affecting the supply chain and food buying habits as people prepare to hunker down. There is a thread in the off-topic forum for TP and other life disruptions but I don't think we have one about your food? Are you laying in a supply of chicken soup? Have you seen shortages due to the pandemic?

Apparently Rancho Gordo has become popular with viral preppers. Unfortunately not an option for me so I will have to make do with standard dried and canned beans.