• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Marinated local scallops in a big, heavy goblet. The restaurant doesn't have ceviche on the menu so I tried this.

Ih2JxVb.jpg

The same scallops taken out of the goblet

ay2zKKC.jpg

ROkDl1A.jpg

Fish with octopus

xOKlJAL.jpg

Flan that's not drenched in caramel, much too hard and far to sweet. Someone else ate it for me.

ytPmpUB.jpg

It's osprey mating season here. This one with a big itch was seen from my table.

giZPspr.jpg

This is the animal I was talking about:

k6mPcIz.jpg

From the tour yesterday: mother and calf were gliding silently right next to the boat and on my side. It was an amazing and unexpected moment (didn't see them coming, they were so quiet).

FYk2YVm.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Marinated local scallops in a big, heavy goblet. The restaurant doesn't have ceviche so I tried this.

Ih2JxVb.jpg

The same scallops taken out of the goblet

ay2zKKC.jpg

ROkDl1A.jpg

Fish with octopus

xOKlJAL.jpg

Flan that's not drenched in caramel, much too hard and far to sweet. Someone else ate it for me.

ytPmpUB.jpg

It's osprey mating season here. This one with a big itch was seen from my table.

giZPspr.jpg

This is the animal I was talking about:

k6mPcIz.jpg

From the tour yesterday: mother and calf were gliding silently right next to the boat and on my side. It was an amazing and unexpected moment (didn't see them coming, they were so quiet).

FYk2YVm.jpg