• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

3 hours ago, suzilightning said:

Dude, I know you are a professional but ya gotta keep at least a box of Ritz in the house.  

I made them again yesterday!! I added thyme, black pepper and smoked paprika.. They are so good, I am addicted.  The only thing I like to do with ritz crackers and I tend to do this christmas eve, I like to add melted butter and spices to rushed up ritz crackers and stuff them into lobsters... It was one of the first dishes I ever made, I think I copied Emeril Lagasse back in 1997  😍

BKEats

BKEats

3 hours ago, suzilightning said:

Dude, I know you are a professional but ya gotta keep at least a box of Ritz in the house.  

I made them again yesterday!! I added thyme, black pepper and smoked paprika.. They are so good, I am addicted.  The only thing I like to do with ritz crackers and I tend to do this christmas eve, I like to add melted butter and spices crushed up ritz crackers and stuffed them into lobsters... It was one of the first dishes I ever made, I think I copied Emeril Lagasse back in 1997  😍