• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BKEats

BKEats

I made a curry for breakfast... A vegan curry in order of operation. Oil, onions, salt, ginger, garlic, scotch. Bonnet, tomatoes, all spice, black pepper, lemon, bell peppers, coconut milk, curry powder, tomato paste, lemon, sugar, salt, baby broccoli, green beans, tofu, pea shoots, a whole can of ackee, cut up squash blossoms, served and topped with scallions and a little Thai basil.

The squash blossom flower was dragged through the sauce at the end and was delicious:  I also did the trick with the tofu where I froze and defrosted, froze and defrosted... It gave the tofu a wonderful texture. 

50128031918_f24dcecb28_z.jpg

BKEats

BKEats

I made a curry for breakfast... A vegan curry in order of operation. Oil, onions, salt, ginger, garlic, scotch. Bonnet, tomatoes, all spice, black pepper, lemon, bell peppers, coconut milk, curry powder, tomato paste, lemon, sugar, salt, baby broccoli, green beans, tofu, pea shoots, a whole can of ackee, cut up squash blossoms, served and topped with scallions and a little Thai basil.

The squash blossom flower was dragged through the sauce at the end and was delicious:  I also did the trick with the tofu where I froze and defrosted, froze and defrosted... It gave the tofu a wonderful texture. 

50128031918_f24dcecb28_z.jpg