• Welcome to the eG Forums, a service of the eGullet Society for Culinary Arts & Letters. The Society is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of the culinary arts. These advertising-free forums are provided free of charge through donations from Society members. Anyone may read the forums, but to post you must create a free account.

Edit History

BonVivant

BonVivant

Lunch at the most visited restaurant in the village. Well-deserved popularity!

TgNvxSZ.jpg

The 3 things I always try to eat more of in Spain are olives/oils, tomatoes and ham. There are more domestic tourists than foreign ones so if you run a good restaurant you'd better use the best (or at least very good) quality of those 3 ingredients as Spaniards are particular about them.

4uTpUzJ.jpg

Another reason people come to Padrino for is his Jamón Ibérico. In this ham-producing area it's common some bars and restaurants have their own pigs.

jkXzKxV.jpg

Chard stuffed with Ibérico pork mince

WWBYwtw.jpg

LfupihA.jpg

Shoulder steak

uno0ecs.jpg

There's a reason people from Sevilla and other parts of Spain come to Sierra de Aracena area especially for the hams and fresh Ibérico pork. How juicy and succulent it is.

zRo3ZwZ.jpg

Flan of pine nuts. One of the most common trees in the area.

HD9dCDP.jpg

They have fresh wild mushrooms now. I missed them on the way in.

lIPYO7t.jpg

BonVivant

BonVivant

Lunch at the most visited restaurant in the village. Well-deserved popularity!

TgNvxSZ.jpg

The 3 things I always try to eat more of in Spain are olives/oils, tomatoes and ham. There are domestic tourists than foreign ones so if you run a good restaurant you'd better use the best (or at least very good) quality of those 3 ingredients as Spaniards are particular about them.

4uTpUzJ.jpg

Another reason people come to Padrino for is his Jamón Ibérico. In this ham-producing area it's common bars and restaurants have their own pigs.

jkXzKxV.jpg

Chard stuffed with Ibérico pork mince

WWBYwtw.jpg

LfupihA.jpg

Shoulder steak

uno0ecs.jpg

There's a reason people from Sevilla and other parts of Spain come to Sierra de Aracena area especially for the jams and fresh Ibérico pork. How juicy and succulent it is.

zRo3ZwZ.jpg

Flan of pine nuts. One of the most common trees in the area.

HD9dCDP.jpg

They have fresh wild mushrooms now. I missed them on the way in.

lIPYO7t.jpg